Tuesday 2 October 2018

NAMED TOP 20 FEMALE ENTREPRENEUR BY CIO, DANIELLE SABRINA FOUNDER OF PUBLIC RELATIONS FIRM TRIBE BUILDER MEDIA

New York, NY, Sept 28 (Bernama-GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The publication, founded in 1987 and geared toward tech executives, featured Sabrina amongst a variety of noted founders like Julia Taylor Cheek of medical testing company EverlyWell, Amanda Signorelli of events company Techweek, and Lisa Wang of SheWorx, a platform that provides support systems for female leaders. Though these three made it to the top of CIO’s 2017 top female entrepreneur list, Sabrina beat them out this year at #13.

"I'm beyond honored to receive this recognition. Entrepreneurship has always been a way of life for me, I contribute a lot of my success to the many mentors I've been fortunate enough to have in my life. A passion of mine has always been helping other businesses grow and succeed so opening my media and public relation agency gave me the ability to do that. If I could give any advice to emerging entrepreneurs it would be to learn sales, learn how to generate revenue and not get caught up in the details and the rest will fall into place," says Sabrina.
http://mrem.bernama.com/viewsm.php?idm=32832

No comments:

Post a Comment