Thursday 21 March 2019

Deborah Kirkham ("PTW is in my DNA") appointed CEO

KUALA LUMPUR, March 13 (Bernama) -- Pole To Win International Inc (PTW), industry-leading video games and tech services outsourcer has appointed Deborah Kirkham as chief executive officer (CEO), effective January.

The former PTW president and chief operations officer replaces Teppei Tachibana who stepped down as CEO in December last year.


Kirkham is responsible for the company’s continued growth, focusing on R&D, and customer acquisition and retention.

Tachibana now becomes chairman of PTW and maintains his position as president and CEO of Poletowin Pitcrew Holdings Inc, under which PTW is a subsidiary, according to a statement.

“PTW is in my DNA. I love this company like it’s my own and in my new role as CEO, my commitment to delivering for our employees, customers and partners will only grow. I’m honoured that the board of directors recognised me as the leader who will, with the alignment and focus of my executive team, get it done” said Kirkham.

When Kirkham first joined e4e, later acquired by one of PTW’s subsidiaries, the company operated in three countries with less than 500 employees globally. Under her stewardship, it has grown to over 1,800 employees across 16 offices in 10 countries.

PTW’s diverse global tech company centres operations in the video games industry, interactive entertainment media, e-learning, e-commerce, and the bourgeoning Internet of Things market. For more information, contact https://www.ptw.com.

-- BERNAMA

No comments:

Post a Comment